About Acrylic Rendering
If you are looking for an exterior/ Interior finish that is attractive and durable, the innovation that is acrylic rendering may be absolutely perfect for you. An acrylic render is any type of render that uses acrylic, which is a type of plastic, in the mix. The acrylic makes the render much stronger and more flexible than traditional rendering mixes, which means that it is much less likely to crack after it has been applied.
Acrylic Render is incredibly attractive and it can be applied in a range of ways, allowing you to create different finishes. You could opt for a finish that is smooth just like concrete, or attractively textured. Another benefit of acrylic rendering is that it can be applied to a range of substrates including painted walls, concrete, timber, fibre cement and so on. Traditional render simply cannot stick to those surfaces.
Advantages of Acrylic Rendering
The biggest advantages of using acrylic rendering on the interior/exterior of your home is the fact that it is so much less likely to crack over time due to its flexibility. This means that you don't have to worry about the natural expansion and contraction of your home causing unsightly hairline cracks throughout your render.
Acrylic render is also incredibly fast drying, can be painted after 48 hours instead of a month like traditional render. Another advantage of acrylic render is that it allows the material underneath to "breathe", allowing for a drier and healthier home. At the same time , it is also water resistant and will not succumb to bacteria and fungi.
- Long term exterior protect
- Water repellent
- Does not need priming before Painting
- Can be Painted after 48 hours (site mix Sand and cement must be cured for 28 days prior to coating)
- Saves time and money
- Can reduce scaffold costs, when used instead of site mix Sand and cement Render
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared substrates
Why use Acrylic Render Smooth Finish?
- Consistent high quality render mix
- 48 hours curing time (can be painted after 48 hours)
- No priming required before painting
- No wastage, less mess
- Water resistant
- Saves time and money including scaffold costs
- Less risk of rust spotting and efflorescence