Coloured Render with Water Repellent Technology
Coloured Acrylic Render has the elegant, natural look of Sandcote with the addition of technology that improves the ability for water to bead off the surface, delivering a longer lasting, more durable coating. A stylish textured finish with a subtle sparkle for homes and commercial buildings.
Coloured Acrylic Render is a flexible acrylic based coating manufacured using 100% acrylic emulsions, quality graded quartz and other additives blended together to provide a natural coloured render finish over many substrates. Coloured Acrylic Texture is a new generation Sandcote with water repellency built into the chemical composition of the coating, delivering a hydrophobic system. Coloured Acrylic Texture is an attractive and natural coloured render that uses the inherent beauty of mineral sands and aggregates to product a natural but stylishly modern texture finish. Coloured Acrylic Texture has been designed as a coloured render that delivers water repellency without the need to overcoat.
Why choose a Coloured Acrylic Render?
- The integrated colour permeates the render layer making scratches and damage less noticeable
- Consistent, seamless finish across the project regardless of the substrate (excluding weatherboard)
- Add value and street appeal
- No need to paint
- A more natural aesthetic than painted finishes
- Protect your substrate
- Clearcote can be apply as a top coat over Coloured Renders to provide extra protection.
- Water repellent
- Excellent adhesion
- Long term exterior protection
- Natural coloured render finish that does not require painting